Terms & Conditions
Updated: 24th May 2021
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods or services.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required on services £200+.
- To secure your appointment, deposit should be paid within 48 hours of confirmed appointment date and time, unless otherwise agreed.
- If payment is not received within 48 hours, your allocated booking will be cancelled and made available.
- In case of a cancellation, the 20% non-refundable deposit converts into the cancellation fee. Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you.
- If you cancel your appointment less than 48 hours before it is scheduled to take place, your 20% deposit is retained as the cancellation fee.
- To avoid a cancellation fee, please provide cancellation notice at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- You can cancel or reschedule an appointment by emailing us at help@SupremeLeatherRestorations.co.uk , Texting / WhatsApp 07562 455550.